Thursday, April 30, 2009

This is how I feel about this.

I think I hate Twitter. Hate is a strong word. Maybe I don't hate it, but I do think it's kind of stupid. Right now that's what I think. Sometimes I think it's cool. But, Zachary Doss you were right. It sucks when all of your friends on Twitter are Marketing/PR people because then they're just tweeting about what they want me to come to that night, or wanting me to "re-tweet" them. And then I realized...THAT'S WHAT BOOTOWN DOES. I would say that's when I started hating Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE HAD A BLOG THIS WHOLE TIME!?!?! BOOKMARKED!

    By the way not all your friends twitter updates are just PR stuff! http://twitter.com/TimmyWood

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I lamented that all my Twitter friends were marketing stuff, I went through and pared down the number of people who just wanted something from me.

    I kept BooTown, though, because you guys are shilling something I actually LIKE. There's a difference there.

    ReplyDelete